- Rosebud Salve - 4/5 - It's good, it's cheap but it doesn't last on my lips. Compared to others, it is one of the smoothest lip balms I've ever tried. The Jack Black lip balm still tops my list, but I don't like that the Jack Black is so small and it costs 7 bucks.
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser - 5/5 - This feels good for me and cleans off makeup residue well. I have combo skin and my skin doesn't feel tight and rubbery afterwards and it doesn't feel unclean either.
- Nars Orgasm - I tried this in the store before I bought it, I like it, it's a good blush to have and the color works for me. I already dropped this, argh and a very small corner broke off. sadsors.
- Benefit 10 - I really like this, it is the perfect tool all in one for me. The highlighter is not too white (Nars Albatross is) and the bronzer is not too deep. I'm not too fond of the weird flower scent though lol
- LORAC Coverup - I like the consistency of this the most, I think I found the type that works for my undereyes. It is kind of yellow (I bought C2) but it does a decent job and doesn't make my dark circles appear gray as feared with laying yellow on top of dark circles for yellow undertones. I do warn that it is oil based - so it might not work out for some ladies. So far, no creases when I set it, so I don't know if its because I set it or because of the way the product is delivered - you don't have to use a lot. Really glad I got this, I use this over MAC now.
- Laura Mercier Setting Powder - I like this for setting concealer and my foundation. It doesn't give the airbrushed feel that I get when I use Dior Forever compact but that's probably because it's translucent. I like it, I like it :)
Have a good weekend!