Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Benefit Sugarbomb is the BOMB!

Hey guys! I'm back from my haitus! I have lots to share but I haven't had time to take pics. Everyone doin lots of holiday shopping?? I've really outdone myself at Nordstrom's lately, got a couple of pairs of shoes and some clothes....some of the sales are really good..other places not so much.

Anyways - I just wanted to share my new blush - Benefit Sugarbomb. I bought it on the 14th, which was also the first day it was released in the stores (it wasn't even on the Sephora site yet!) - It didn't even have its own place in the rack - it was just sitting where Coralista usually sits. It's soooo pretty, I carry this around now instead of my broken Nars. It's a shimmery peach - same effect as Nars Orgasm, but not as pigmented. You just swish the four colors together to use. I LOVE IT! Definitely one of my faves so far! I accidentally came upon it when I was trying to use my VIB gift coupon on the last day.

In natural daylight-

At night indoors - my new camera captures colors really well without using flash! (This is truer to eye)

I also stopped by CVS and I saw a lot of new products! Among them, there were two new Revlon E/S collections - perle and satin finishes. I got two of them. SO far, I'm very impressed! I think the perle's had too much glitter in them so I didn't pick them up. I got two satin finish e/s's which were a soft shimmery finish.

Peacock Lustre & Nude Slip

With Flash
- Peacock Lustre is a teal/blue, very pretty.
- Nude Slip is a very versatile tan - good for blending! I think it's one of those "good to have" shadows, I can see myself using this a lot!
Anybody else see the new Maybelline and Revlon stuff? There's some new Revlon foundation for photo-taking (I assume drugstore equivalent of HD?), some new mineralized shadow domes from Maybelline, some new style palettes and a waterproof gel eyeliner. I wanted to get the eyeliner but it was 10 bucks without any Bogo's so I'm just going to wait on it.

Doesn't this just scream cakewreck? It was my MIL's birthday cake from Carvels lol! In case you guys don't know - cakewrecks.blogspot.com is an awesome site for wasting time (besides Farmville)!

Here are some better desserts, we had these at the Ichi Umi sushi buffet in Jersey. Yum!
Mmmmm....some buffet food!

And if I had a "great buy's" section of my blog - I would put this on the list - these are rainboots I got from Nordstrom's for my MIL's birthday. They are very well made, very comfy, overall great boots!

Merry Christmas peeps! What are your new year resolutions?

19 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh love those revlon shadows! So pretty! Cute boots! They are so popular now.

Tammy said...

Hey Becks! Hehe I love Benefit's cheek powders they're so cute and the pigmentation is good too! Happy Holidays :)

Daituf said...

Oooo, u got the Revlon shadows! I'm so intrigued by all the new drugstore stuff! Especially the Maybelline quad and bake shadow...
I can't justify getting them tho...they ain't cheap, and i seriously need a make up diet!!!
You should totally get them tho ;P

Joey said...

sweet Sugarbomb! when it's gonna available in M'sia!!!

christinaooi said...

I LOVE hunters. I got a Lady N pair a few years ago and I've just worn them into the ground!

amynaree said...

the Benefit Blush looks gorgeous, now I want it hehe

Diane said...

That Sugarbomb looks amazing! I haven't seen that yet till right know on your blog. OMG I need to go get it. Thanks for posting this.

LOL I love cakewrecks blog.

Anne's Cake Party said...

Hey you've got such a cute blog : )
I just followed u!
mUCH LOVE,
Annie

Dirt On The Rocks said...

ive only used a couple revlon shadows, and was very impressed. :)

Toothfairy said...

I've just purchased a benefit blush! love it, my first try on benefit!

Merry Christmas Becks!

loves

Denysia said...

I love that Benefit blush! It's very gorgeous! :)

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good holidays!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Hiiiiiii becks!!! :) those boots are awesome I am drooooling! I saw a lot of boots at nordstrum but I'm trying to save money (plus I'm broke!) i wanna say merry Xmas and happy holidays to youuuu on behalf of critterville! ^o^ may 2010 be..... Raining with goodies!!!! :D

sindylicious said...

this looks good!!!

Anonymous said...

That blush looks like the bomb! LOL. Gotta see swatches!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the tip about Tobey being itchy! That never crossed my mind! I should take him to the vet when I visit my parents this month. I really appreciate it! :)

<3

Steph

isackhezay said...

The revlon shadows looks so nice!

I like the boots too! :)

Enchanted Little Things said...

love the shadows! i randomly stumbled upon your blog. please check out my blog for a valentine's day giveaway=)
Enchantedlittlethings.blogspot.com

Musicalhouses said...

Sugarbomb does look really nice! The Revlon shadows look nice too, I keep seeing them around and I want to buy them but I'm not sure how good the quality is. Thanks for the photos :)

Lisa said...

love those shadows they're so pretty.. the food looks really yummy!

i'm hosting a gold birdcage bangle giveaway! please come and check it out :)

www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com